Friday, April 17

cupcakes

my cuppycupcakes~

the most successful batch =)
looks kinda yucky i know...but tastes amazing! (damn perasan rite?)
the unsuccesful batch~ *whispers*its not as cooked as it seems xp
just taking pics 4 the sake of it..

last sunday i was so freakin free that i thot of baking...
the prob was i had 2 recipes to choose from...and guess what?
both oso tak cukup bahan....stupid rite?
*note to self: ALWAYS check ingredients stock*

so~in da end i kinda campur both recipes to form a butter strawberry and meringue cupcake.
sounds so disgusting i knw..but tastes....quite good =)
i kept bragging to my couzin who adored baking...who in d end wanted to challenge me -_-''
sometimes i like to put myself in deep shit~

p.s: some might be wondering why i have no links...cause i'm lazy!(hello, its me we're talking bout here,duh.....). lols...will try to edit em soon. Don worry, I ni blog hunter will still "hunt" ur blogs, 100% =)

xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment