Sunday, March 29

Hey y'all,
guess what?I'm not blind!
not literally la...just stating that i FINALLY got my monthly contacts =)
Thank god i don't need to wear my specs anymore...makes me look like an accountant (according to my couz -.-)

Funny stuff to share,
last wed during the last paper(seni) , our class amazingly finished in like...20min tops
Nothing to do with the fact that we're A class but cause we all tembak-ed... *mischievous grin*
tell you a secret *whispers* Rishalan & Qhabylen that gang were cheating...=)
the cheating part wasn't bad it was the WAY they cheated ! it was sooooo obvious!
guys....next time when you cheat right, professional sikit la..
me and Alyson were at d corner giggling like idiots at their signals...
Qhabylen actually did the 'finger touch nose' move....aiyo~ original sikit la puh-leese haha...

Then on that same afternoon, poh kien came to my house to 'release tension n stress'
We did really important and hard stuff you know....we...we....LEPAK-ED!
The fun part was when it started raining...guess what us 2 morons did..
we opened an English dic and started searching for cool words, we found a perfect word =)(secret...hehehe)
though my second fav word was savoury...n she called me weird... -_-"

btw...debate comp is in 2 day..or a day and 71/2 hours....xp
anyway....wish us luck!

xoxo,
Manda

1 comment:

  1. omg!! i didnt expect to see this when i try finding my name in fb xD ~Qhabylen

    ReplyDelete