Friday, March 20

i'm a saint !

I'm a saint..! =)
not really la...just a way of saying
I SAVED 3 LIVES !

You see, that day me n d fam all went to prayers( qing ming)...
and it was so freaking hot, i swear that even if you went naked, you'd still be hot..
So we did our prayers, and there's a part where you go to the incinerator to burn stuff right, like fake cash and stuff ( the modernized way la)
so my dad n uncles were throwing stuff to burn when we heard like little cries...
it was so scary, we all thought there was like a spirit or something!
Then my "smart" brother peeped under the incinerator, guess what???
There were 3 puppies under there!
my dad took an umbrella( harsh right) to get them out, so me n my couz sis were like nurses running arnd getting food box n stuff...
omg...they were so cute! all new borns btw, but i forgot to take a pic...(regret)
and a lil girl was like " where's the mummy dog?"
And i mumbled like " on holiday".... seriously, wth was d mamma dog??
so...we fed d puppies, finished our prayers and left...
i kinda considered sneaking one of em into my bag, but takut later kena marah so...
wise choice i didn't =)

And exams...still 'studying' and failing miserably to do so...
My mind just keeps wandering off whenever i have a book in my hands... gosh...studying is so freaking hard!
Still have like 20 chaps of stuff to read...and only 3 days left..
WTH am i doing blogging now?!?!

xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment