Monday, August 17

A Special Someone

This post is dedicated to a special someone,
very.very.special.

This person is so influential, making people feel things they almost never feel.
She made me understand betrayal.
She showed me what bitchiness meant.
She showed me how it was possible to not care about people's feelings.
she made me learn the word 'slut'.
She showed me the no-limit of being thick skinned.
She has no life.
She is the queen of gossip and rumours.
She is a self-proclaimed princess.
She is one of a kind. which i personally think the world can do without.
Honestly? i have nothing good to say about this person, hating her guts is just an understatement.
Oh miss princess. find something better to do.
Don't you feel ashamed?
Yes.You.You know who you are.
You made my life a living hell 6 months back.
So, 6 months later after your first claim of knowing me
And spreading ridiculous rumours
I'm here to voice out my opinion of you, you 45869473864 faced bitch.
I'm invincible now my dear.
I don't care =)
Sleep tight deary, cause you'll be sleeping alone for the rest of your life.
can't believe i called you a friend.
THANK GOD all those years are gone now.

Ah....life is sweet.

xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment