Thursday, October 29

Update...i think?

Well, it would amaze you that no matter how free a person can be? They.Are.Still.Lazy.
But i think that's only me =)

So summary of my week...hm...
1) skip school way more than I attend
2) Wonder how from 600 only <60+- F3 students go to school
3) Dreamin of alotta fun stuff to do...but end up lazy-ing out anyway
4) Wanna update but again,lazy
5) Strum my guitar till it hates me...thought doubtful =)
(i mean hey, musician and they're instruments are life partners, no?)
6)Played blackjack with Uno cards...so sad right?
(btw...who knew being an amateur could cash you back so much?!?! )
7)Practically dragged anyone who could drive to bring me out.
(Yes couzy, get over here with your Proton now. xp)
8)Bought a new book(s)
a very interesting book indeed =)

Ivan has even been begging for the return of Pmr.That dude is seriously sick!
Like an invitation to Satan's front door =(
One bad thing about being a blogger...is if you only stay home and be lazy. You're kinda
a)fresh out of post ideas
b)lazy to post
c)both of the above

My Tv-top is overflowing with new DvDs (pirated...shhh...!)
To count...i have watched...more or less 10 movies this week,excluding HBO..Could probably be a movie critic by 16 =)
I have no plans whatsoever for the time being...except wait for my aunt to pop out a baby.literally.
Lil currently-no-name-yet-or-maybe-i-just-don't-know will be out in Dec, i can't wait!
i love babies,puppies,kittens...or whatever that weights less than me =)
Anyway...squished out too much brain juice already...gonna go refill
(i have no idea what that meant but it sounded really retarded...)


Definition of Lazy
1. Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
2. Slow-moving; sluggish
3. Conducive to idleness or indolence
4. Depicted as reclining or lying on its side. Used of a brand on livestock.

xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment