Friday, November 13

The Post After 15 days

So yes. You might wonder what could possibly keep me from posting,
considering the endless amount of free time on my hands.
well....do i really need to say it again? yes? no? yes?
FINE.
stop pushing me.

i am lazy.

There. happy? happy? stop interrogating! Gosh!

Have done nothing for the past few days except watch the WHOLE second season of Gossip Girl i borrowed from my friend.
I'm kinda Gossip Girl-ed now.haha =)

Lol...i'm kidding kidding =)

Actually i have nothing to write about =(

It's the last day of school...which i did not attend btw. sad right?

haha...
let's just post pics =)
My DIY french manicure...teeheeeeeeeeeeeeee


My favourite Japanese food eva!!!! Unagi Don =)

Is this called Maci? i forgot....anyway...deosn't it make you drool?!?!?


You know you love me,
xoxo,
Gossip Girl

(told you i'm gossip girl-ed xp)

xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment