Saturday, September 19

confirmed

MB, its you.those 2 posts are soooooo about you.

it is confirmed that my theory was right!
1) people are selfish
My bro didn't wanna share his ice-cream with me

2)no peace is right
realized haters are everywhere! I found 2 blogs with anti-peoples, both are super mean *shivers* i hate haters, don't you? ok, except my last post la k, cause it was really the last straw for me.i mean c'mon, we were so close back then, if she betrayed you, wouldn't you do the same?

3)gossip is everywhere
whoooooo baby, just got a phone call. apparently someone out there is really being trashed! I'm no better listening to it but hey i don't spread ok. well...most of the time? xp form2's are so pitiful la...

4) drama is my middle name
that girl i posted about? her initials are MB. so you can stop all speculations, cause i only know one MB. and thats her.

anyway....it's nice to be right about the wrong, no?
And i'm gonna stop stabbing MB, i think 2 posts bout her is enough..
YES. MB. you can confirm it's about you.

xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment