Sunday, September 27

Of cravings...

sushi. Ice-cream. Final destination 4. new pair of shoes. Storybooks. A magic wand. Meet Chase Crawford. Not get distracted while studying. Slapping someone. Whacking someone. Playing with calculator. Watch Friends. Last year's F5 gang. New songs. Change bed sheet (preferably light blue). My old science tuition teacher. G-Force. a toy poodle puppy. Straight A's. Watch my mom make-up. Try on my sports shoes. Read a dictionary. Find out what 'ennui' means.Find out what 'extemporaneous' means. Find out if 'crap' is even a word. Cut my hair. Grow my hair. Cut again. Take out braces. put them back. Out again. Tear away from the computer. fail doing it.

This is definitely not what normal people crave.
posting bout it makes me 10 times more insane.
uh-oh.

crave of craving is just crave-a-licious =)

xoxo,
Manda


No comments:

Post a Comment