Friday, September 18

The World And The Way It Destroys

I've noticed, there isn't a soul on earth who will spare.
One way or another, someone's gonna get hurt in the process,whether they like it or not.
Like my last post for instance, i used to love her but people change.
She didn't use to be bitchy, i didn't use to be so mean.
In the process of turning to a princess, she hurt me along the way, makin stupid assumptions.
Me? In the process of getting hurt, i turn mean, type stuff and hurt her.

So, in a way everyone is selfish, no?

Oh pooh, don't tell me there are those who are real nice.
Cause even the most thoughtful person is selfish. don't believe me?
If a person was to be selfless, it would make them selfish too. how?
They turn selfish towards themselves.
To break it down? They are selfish cause they only want to make people happy, no matter how hurt they get.
No one said being selfish was necessarily a bad thing, but since we live in such a selfish world, obviously the bad outweighs the good. alot.

Peace and harmony. no doubt its possible.
but don't forget the fine print: Terms and Conditions=hatred and hurt included.
We could always say good things but never meaning it. Look in the mirror. I believe NO ONE is THAT innocent!
Don't tell me little white lies don't exist.
Or whatever bull that comes with it.
Cause as sweet as that smile is?There's no saying whats behind that devious fake smile.

Gossip and rumours.
Don't get me started.
why??
Is it really that interesting to talk bad about people? Talkin bad is one, but Spreading it??
As you know high school, rumours spread like wildfire. So, in a way? Someone's reputation is either gettin realllllllly good or realllllllly crushed. I side the 2nd.
Along the way, esteem is hancur-ed, friendships are broken, relationships die, negativity takes over.
Is it really that amusing to destroy someone's life? Just by making up a story?
Quote a close friend : stay out of politics and you'll be safe.
now i get what he meant!
It's all a chain reaction, it never stops.
I for one have first-hand experience, that's what made me who i am today.
I salute those who don't care bout haters and gossipers
cause life is so much better when you close that eye & ear.
People can say whatever they want, you can nv control it.
But you can control your thoughts, you control your happiness.

Drama and I? we got a love-hate realtionship.

I hate loving drama
xoxo,
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment